The design of the Hubbardton Forge Bento Pendant was inspired by the shape of a Japanese bento box. Its shade is a tapered square of translucent spun fabric, its inward curves accentuated by a simple hand-forged iron frame. Available with choice of shade color, finish and telescoping stem length.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Bento Pendant is available with the following:
- Fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One telescoping stem
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Suspension - Short Option: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 35.4"
- Suspension - Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 34.9", Adjustable To 42.4"
- Suspension - Long Option: Length Adjustable From 42", Adjustable To 49.4"
- Fixture: Height 4.2", Width 8", Depth 8"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Bento by Hubbardton Forge