The Hubbardton Forge Bent Plane Adjustable Suspension provides crisp downlighting and showcases how traditional forging techniques can produce the sleek lines well-suited to modern interiors. The Bent Plane Adjustable Suspension features hand-forged wrought iron body and translucent finishes.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Bent Plane Adjustable Suspension is available with the following:
- Hand-forged wrought-iron body.
- Translucent powder-coated finish.
- One square ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Adjustable stems.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Small option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Width 28.25", Depth 6.75"
- Small-Long Option: Length Adjustable From 41.5", Adjustable To 63"
- Small-Short Option: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 35"
- Small-Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 31", Adjustable To 42"
- Large Fixture: Width 41.5", Depth 8.5"
- Large-Long Option: Length Adjustable From 56.5", Adjustable To 77"
- Large-Short Option: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 37"
- Large-Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 37", Adjustable To 56.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...