The Troy Lighting Bennington Outdoor Wall Sconce is a fixture of contrasts. Light and dark, straight and angled, clear and frosted. Each contrasting feature creates an overall cohesive composition for contemporary lighting along the parameter of the house or simply flanking the entryways.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Bennington Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Outer Seeded and inner Matte Opal glass shades
- Hand-worked wrought iron construction
- Forged Bronze finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Large Fluorescent Option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent Option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium Option: Height 12", Width 9", Depth 4.5"
- Large Option: Height 15.25", Width 13.5", Depth 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Bennington by Troy Lighting