In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Beluga Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear tempered glass panel with lead crystal diffusers
- Metal body
- Matte Chromium finish
- Wall plate
- Can be installed as a horizontally or vertically
- UL Listed for dry locations
- ADA Compliant
- Designed by Marc Sadler
Color: Transparent, Blue, Brown, Chrome, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- One 50 Watt 120 Volt GU10 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 10.63", Width 5.31", Depth 3.88"
- Plate: Diameter 4.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.