Designed by Marc Sadler, the Fabbian Beluga Steel Pendant adds beautiful luster to modern spaces with its spherical steel structure. The shade and accompanying steel supports are covered in a cool, gleaming Polished Chromium-Plated finish. The round shade rotates as needed for the desired orientation of light. Available in two sizes.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Beluga Steel Pendant is available with the following:
- Spherical steel shade
- Steel supports
- Polished Chromium-Plated finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cable
- Rotatable head
- UL Listed
- Designed by Marc Sadler
- Medium option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt PAR20 GU10 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 250 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Width 4.56", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 7.81", Adjustable To 45.25"
- Small Shade: Diameter 3.5"
- Medium Fixture: Width 6.88", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 9.81", Adjustable To 45.25"
- Medium Shade: Diameter 5.5"
- Large Fixture: Width 9.56", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 11.75", Adjustable To 45.25"
- Large Shade: Diameter 7.81"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...