The Belmont Outdoor Pendant by Robert Abbey offers a Craftsman design with Classic elements. Its creamy glass shade is adorned in impeccable geometric metal detailing. Belmont features an adjustable chain to complete a handcrafted look. Available in a variety of finishes and sizes.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Belmont Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
Finish and Shade:
Antique Copper with Ecru,
Deep Patina Bronze with Ecru,
Weathered Zinc with White
- Large option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A 19 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A 19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 9.75", Diameter 8.5", Length Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 86.25"
- Small Shade: Diameter 6.25"
- Large Option: Height 15.75", Diameter 13.75", Length Adjustable From 19.5", Adjustable To 93.25"
- Large Shade: Diameter 10.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Chain: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...