Both sleek and contemporary, warm and classic, the transitional Kichler Bellamy Bath Bar is one profile with two distinctly different looks. Bellamy features sweeping intersecting arms and classic bowl shapes, in a lustrous antique pewter finish with flawless satin-etched cased opal glass, or silken olde bronze finish and glowing umber-etched glass. Can be installed as an uplight or downlight.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Bellamy Bath Bar is available with the following:
Finish and Glass:
Antique Pewter with Satin-Etched Cased Opal,
Olde Bronze with Umber-Etched
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G-16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G-16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G-16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 15"
- 3-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 24"
- 4-Light Option: Height 7", Width 33"
- Fixture: Depth 7.5"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...