Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Bell Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Finish: White Finish
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Ponge fabric shade
- Methacrylate top and bottom diffusers
- Metal frame and supports
- White painted finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Italy
Color: Green, Maroon, Red, Warm White, White, Yellow
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Option: Four 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 7.88", Height 2"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 35.38", Height 22"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 135.88"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 7.88", Height 2"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 46.5", Height 29.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 143.75"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 7.88", Height 2"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 70.8", Height 44.13"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 157.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.