Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Bell Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Glass, Ceramic
- Shade Material: Glass
- Mouthblown glass shade
- Glazed ceramic bow
- Round 5.5" matching ceiling canopy
- 157.48" field-cuttable transparent suspenison cord
- Designed by Marcel Wanders
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
Shade Color: Amber, Green, Smoke, Transparent, White
Finish: Gold Finish, White Finish
Size: Small, Large
- One 60 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 157.48"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 8.6"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 166.08"
- Large Option Cable: Length 157.48"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14.2", Diameter 13.8"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 171.28"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ULMOLBES-S-W1, ULMOLBES-S-W2, ULMOLBES-S-W3, ULMOLBES-S-W4, ULMOLBES-S-W5, ULMOLBES-S-X1, ULMOLBES-S-X2, ULMOLBES-S-X3, ULMOLBES-S-X4, ULMOLBES-S-X5, ULMOLBES---W1, ULMOLBES---W2, ULMOLBES---W3, ULMOLBES---W4, ULMOLBES---W5, ULMOLBES---X1, ULMOLBES---X2, ULMOLBES---X3, ULMOLBES---X4, ULMOLBES---X5
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.