Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Bell 45/60 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Finish: White Finish
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Ponge fabric shade
- Metal frame and supports
- White painted finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable(s)
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Fly Design
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Italy
Color: Green, Maroon, Red, Warm White, White, Yellow
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- One 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 17.75"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 128"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 23.63"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 128"
Manufacturer IDs: view
USBEL045E26BCXX, USBEL045E26BWXX, USBEL045E26GIXX, USBEL045E26RBXX, USBEL045E26RSXX, USBEL045E26VEXX, USBEL045FLEBCXX, USBEL045FLEBVEXX, USBEL045FLEBWXX, USBEL045FLEGIXX, USBEL045FLERBXX, USBEL045FLERSXX, USBEL060E26BCXX, USBEL060E26BWXX, USBEL060E26GIXX, USBEL060E26RBXX, USBEL060E26RSXX, USBEL060E26VEXX, USBEL060FLEBCXX, USBEL060FLEBWXX, USBEL060FLEGIXX, USBEL060FLERBXX, USBEL060FLERSXX, USBEL060FLEVEXX
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.