FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Bell 45/60 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Finish: White
- Material: Metal frame and supports
- Shade Material: Ponge fabric
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable(s)
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Italy
Color: Green, Maroon, Red, Warm White, White, Yellow
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Option: One 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 15", Diameter 23.63":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 128":
- Small Option Fixture Height 14", Diameter 17.75":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 128":
Manufacturer IDs: view
USBEL045E26BCXX, USBEL045E26BWXX, USBEL045E26GIXX, USBEL045E26RBXX, USBEL045E26RSXX, USBEL045E26VEXX, USBEL045FLEBCXX, USBEL045FLEBVEXX, USBEL045FLEBWXX, USBEL045FLEGIXX, USBEL045FLERBXX, USBEL045FLERSXX, USBEL060E26BCXX, USBEL060E26BWXX, USBEL060E26GIXX, USBEL060E26RBXX, USBEL060E26RSXX, USBEL060E26VEXX, USBEL060FLEBCXX, USBEL060FLEBWXX, USBEL060FLEGIXX, USBEL060FLERBXX, USBEL060FLERSXX, USBEL060FLEVEXX
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Artemide Castore 35 Suspension features a White hand-blown glass shade with an external etched finish. This shade is supported by steel tubing covered in a tapered sleeve of White translucent molded polycarbonate, allowing for partial soft light diffusion up ...
The Oggetti Luce Bolle 120 Suspension features a stunningly intricate pattern of round glass balls that vary in shade. Bolle (aka Bubbles) is handmade in Murano, Italy, by glass artist L. Ferro. Five bulbs in the stainless steel canopy shine ...
A turn-of-the-century factory fixture with a postmodern edge. The LBL Lighting Milo Suspension plays a traditional early 20th-century silhouette against strong Pop-Art finishes. A rubberized matte shade has a contrasting inner surface, which provides a fun and unexpected peek of ...