FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Bel Occhio Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Pablo Pardo in 2015
- Material: Clear Acrylic Spheres with Colored Acrylic Inner Diffusers and Steel Canopy
- Interior column provides both focused and ambient light
- Each pendant includes a field-cuttable fabric suspension cord
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Glass Color: Clear with Orange, Clear with White
Number of Lights: 3, 5
- 3 Light Option: Three 29 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 29 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 26"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 27"
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length 111.5"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 15.5", Diameter 16"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 26"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 36"
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length 111.5"
- 5 Light Option Shade: Height 15.5", Diameter 16"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Restoration meets minimalism in the Artcraft Lighting Jersey Multi-Light Pendant. A series of exposed antique reproduction bulbs hang from cords, the only embellishment needed is the contrasting finish of the sockets. An intriguing example of modern minimalism fused with classic ...
The award-winning Bocci 14 Series Fourteen Pendant Chandelier, designed by architect Omer Arbel, features 14 unique cast glass spheres individually hung from a single ceiling canopy. Each sphere is hand-poured and hand-drilled to allow the bulb to interact with any ...
A handsome light for the grand entryway, the Hubbardton Forge Ondrian Tiered Multi-Light Suspension features a distressed wrought iron frame softened by 12 organic-looking cylindrical pressed glass shades. All three stems are adjustable and the fixture is sloped ceiling adaptable. ...