FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Beacon Pendant is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Metal hardware
- Ceiling canopy
- One 3 in., 6 in., 12 in. and 18 in. stem
Finish: Old Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 48", Diameter 12"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 48", Adjustable To 66"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 48.5", Diameter 15"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 48.5", Adjustable To 66.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 49.75", Diameter 18"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 49.75", Adjustable To 66.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
4222-OB, 4222-PN, 4222-SN, 4225-OB, 4225-PN, 4225-SN, 4228-OB, 4228-PN, 4228-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Marrying industrial aesthetics with a mid-century space-age silhouette, the Troy Lighting Conduit Pendant offers an effective mix of contemporary decorating styles. From the central orb, hand-worked iron pipes protrude in a starburst pattern, each tipped with a caged exposed light ...
Demonstrate a mastery of arts and letters with the alpha-chic Corbett Lighting Media Pendant. Uniting a range of contemporary typefaces and contrasting finishes, this handcrafted metal suspension light adds a defining touch to modern spaces such as entryways, dining rooms ...