The hand-crafted Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Wall Sconce with Glass Options No. 204825 has understated elegance that works seamlessly within any transitional environment. Made out of hand-forged wrought iron, the sconce is available in a number of rich metallic finishes. Designed to sit flush against the wall, the half-cone glass shade comes in either ivory, opal or sand. ADA compliant. For the fabric shade option, see Beacon Hall Sconce with Shade Options No. 204825.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Wall Sconce with Glass Options No. 204825 is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA Compliant
- Made in USA
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 8.6", Depth 3.9"
- Shade: Height 6", Width 8.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Beacon Hall by Hubbardton Forge