Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Wall Sconce No. 204810 is available with the following:
- Fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Shade: Doeskin, Eclipse, Natural Anna, Terra
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13.7", Width 11", Depth 7.2"
- Shade: Width 11"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.