The Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Outdoor Wall Sconce captures the classic lines of the traditional coach lantern, yet defines a new simplicity using the language of the forge and elegance of hand-blown glass. Made out of durable aluminum, the Beacon Hall Outdoor Wall Sconce comes in a number of attractive finishes that set off the clear hand-blown glass shade and cylindrical inner shade available in either acid-etched opal or stone.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown outer glass shade
- Hand-blown inner shade
- Aluminum construction
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in USA
Clear with Opal,
Clear with Stone
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included)
- Medium Inner Shade: Height 5.31", Diameter 3.62"
- Medium Option: Height 17.6", Width 8.9", Depth 9.4"
- Medium Outer Shade: Height 7.2", Diameter 7.76"
- Medium Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 4.9"
- Large Inner Shade: Height 7.09", Diameter 5.04"
- Large Option: Height 23.4", Width 12.1", Depth 12.6"
- Large Outer Shade: Height 9.57", Diameter 10.55"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 6.5", Width 5.8"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Beacon Hall by Hubbardton Forge