The Beacon Hall Outdoor Collection by Hubbardton Forge beautifully captures the classic lines of the traditional coach lantern. Yet it also defines a new simplicity using the language of the forge and the elegance of blown glass. The Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Outdoor Ceiling Light is made with durable, rust-free aluminum in a choice of distinctive finishes. It includes a double glass shade, with hand-blown clear glass on the outside and either hand-blown opal or stone glass inside.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Outdoor Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown outer glass shade
- Hand-blown inner shade
- Aluminum construction
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- 12" of chain
- 11.5' of wire
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
Clear with Opal,
Clear with Stone
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 16.1", Width 12.1"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 154.1"
- Inner Shade: Height 7.09", Diameter 5.04"
- Outer Shade: Height 9.57", Width 10.55"
- Chain: Length 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Beacon Hall by Hubbardton Forge