The Beacon Hall Outdoor Collection by Hubbardton Forge beautifully captures the classic lines of the traditional coach lantern. Yet it also defines a new simplicity using the language of the forge and the elegance of blown glass. The Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Outdoor Ceiling Light is made with durable, rust-free aluminum in a choice of distinctive finishes. It includes a double glass shade, with hand-blown clear glass on the outside and either hand-blown opal or stone glass inside.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Outdoor Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown outer glass shade
- Hand-blown inner shade
- Aluminum construction
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- 12" of chain
- 11.5' of wire
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
- Made in USA
Opaque Burnished Steel,
Opaque Dark Smoke,
Clear with Opal,
Clear with Stone
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 16.1", Width 12.1"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 154.1"
- Inner Shade: Height 7.09", Diameter 5.04"
- Outer Shade: Height 9.57", Width 10.55"
- Chain: Length 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Beacon Hall by Hubbardton Forge