FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Coastal Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Hand forged aluminum
- Shade Material: Hand blown glass
- A coastal finish is required for warranty eligibility for outdoor installations within 20 miles of the coast
- UL Listed Wet
- Marine Grade
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited when installed in residential setting
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal and Clear, Pearl and Clear, Stone and Clear
Finish: Coastal Bronze, Coastal Burnished Steel, Coastal Dark Smoke, Coastal Mahogany
Size: Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- Medium Option: 9.8 Watt (810 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 9.8 Watt (810 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Backplate Width 5.8", Height 6.5":
- Large Option Fixture Width 12.1", Height 23.4", Depth 12.6", Weight 21 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Backplate Width 4.9", Height 5":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 8.9", Height 17.6", Depth 9.4", Weight 8 Lbs.:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Theo Up-Down Outdoor Wall Sconce by SLV Lighting has a clean, architectural design that provides powerful lighting while blending into the surrounding space. The fixture’s compact, rectangular body has top and bottom openings, allowing the hidden light sources to ...
Subtle, serene European styling combined with natural colors and finishes. The Hinkley Lighting Thistledown Outdoor Wall Sconce features amber linen glass and a Victorian bronze finish--a beautiful, distinctive combination. This sconce is an excellent addition to porches, patios and walkways, ...
The Robert Abbey Caspian Outdoor Wall Sconce is a robust and sturdy outdoor lighting option. A large rectangular metal frame hosts a frosted white cased glass shade. The Opaque glass softly diffuses the included lamp, making your entryway or outdoor ...