Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Chandelier is available with the following:
- 1 outer shade
- 4 Opal hand-blown inner glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- 3' of chain
- 15' of wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Doeskin, Eclipse, Natural Anna, Terra
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes four 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included). Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included), or four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incan
- Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included) or four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 24.6", Diameter 22"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 60.6"
- Inner Shade: Height 5.24", Diameter 3.54"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.