Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Chandelier is available with the following:
- 1 outer shade
- 4 Opal hand-blown inner glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- 3' of chain
- 15' of wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Doeskin, Eclipse, Natural Anna, Terra
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes four 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included). Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included), or four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incan
- Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included) or four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Height 24.6", Diameter 22"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 60.6"
- Inner Shade: Height 5.24", Diameter 3.54"
- Chain: Length 36"
Manufacturer IDs: view
104815-03-466, 104815-03-467, 104815-03-468, 104815-03-469, 104815-05-466, 104815-05-467, 104815-05-468, 104815-05-469, 104815-07-466, 104815-07-467, 104815-07-468, 104815-07-469, 104815-08-466, 104815-08-467, 104815-08-468, 104815-08-469, 104815-10-466, 104815-10-467, 104815-10-468, 104815-10-469, 104815-20-466, 104815-20-467, 104815-20-468, 104815-20-469, 104815F-03-466, 104815F-03-467, 104815F-03-468, 104815F-03-469, 104815F-05-466, 104815F-05-467, 104815F-05-468, 104815F-05-469, 104815F-07-466, 104815F-07-467, 104815F-07-468, 104815F-07-469, 104815F-08-466, 104815F-08-467, 104815F-08-468, 104815F-08-469, 104815F-10-466, 104815F-10-467, 104815F-10-468, 104815F-10-469, 104815F-20-466, 104815F-20-467, 104815F-20-468, 104815F-20-469
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.