Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Baudelaire Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Box-pleated fabric shade with silk lining
- Metal base
- 8' Silver cord
- Hi-lo inline rotary switch on cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
Finish: Antique Brass with Ivory Silk Box Pleat, Polished Nickel with White Silk Box Pleat
- Two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 26.5"
- Shade: Height 8.5", Upper Width 18", Lower Width 18.5", Depth 9"
- Base: Width 6", Depth 6"
- Cord: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.