FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Based out of Barcelona, Spain, Alma Light a Spanish design brand that has focused on bringing high-quality lighting to interiors and exteriors since 1989. With over 25 years of experience, Alma Light has excelled in creating distinctly modern designs that offer a clean and stylish approach to lighting—in both functional and decorative settings alike. Glass, metals and fabrics all make appearances in their range of products, embodying an honest expression of materiality and light that is inherent in all of their designs.
The Bath B Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Oriol Llahona
- Finish: White
- Material: Exoxi painted iron structure
- Shade Material: Polycarbonate
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally and on the wall or ceiling
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Size: 24 inch, 36 inch, 47 inch, 59 inch
- 24 inch Option: One 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 36 inch Option: One 39 Watt (3300 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 47 inch Option: One 54 Watt (4725 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 59 inch Option: One 54 Watt (4725 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 24 inch Option Fixture Length 23.6", Width 1.6", Depth 4.33":
- 36 inch Option Fixture Length 35.4", Width 1.6", Depth 4.33":
- 47 inch Option Fixture Length 47", Width 1.6", Depth 4.33":
- 59 inch Option Fixture Length 59", Width 1.6", Depth 4.33":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Asian design with some modern, rustic zing. The Varaluz Aizen Bath Bar features a recycled steel frame accented by sweeping hammered steel bands, all topped in a lustrous dual finish of Hammered Ore with Aspen Bronze. Cylindrical Tea Stained Creamy ...
Modern lighting inspired by an old sweater. The Varaluz Argyle Bath Bar features a tailored harlequin pattern, with New Bronze-finished ribs backed by lacy, double-stamped recycled steel plate finished in a shimmering Desert Pearl. Silver glass frit coats the interior ...
The Forma Bath Bar by Eurofase features clean curves and alluring lines that complement a wide range of decor schemes. Lustrous metal holders pair perfectly with Forma's reflective rectangular wall plate. Forma's Chrome finished rings suspend delicate White glass shades, ...