For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Basketweave Round Tablemat is available with the following:
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
- Material: TerraStrand vinyl yarns (25% renewable vegetable content, 100% phthlalate-free)
- Contains Microban antimicrobial protection
- Greenguard certified (protects human health and quality of life through reduced chemical exposure and improved air quality)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Made In USA
Color: Aluminum, Bark, Black, Black/Gold, Carbon, Chestnut, Crayon, Denim, Earth, Grass Green, Ice, Khaki, Latte, New Gold, Oyster, Papaya, Titanium, White, White/Gold, White/Silver
- Item: Diameter 15"
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge or cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Rinse with clean water and air dry. Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Rinse with clean water and air dry. Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended. More permanent stains may result when certain foods or liquids (e.g. tomato, saffron, turmeric) are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles. Make sure to remove such spills quickly.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add extra glitz to weddings, holiday dinners and other special occasions with the Chilewich Metallic Lace Table Runner. This airy runner is actually made out of durable vinyl that's been printed with Silver or Gold foil. Use alone for a ...
The Chilewich Tuxedo Stripe Tablemat brings formal haute couture to the tabletop. The sheer stripes are created by pausing the weft yarns at planned points during the weaving process. The result is an elegantly patterned mat that, while still durable, ...