Designer James Dieter started Dform Design in Brooklyn, New York in 2001, specializing in contemporary wood veneer lighting fixtures. From modern pendant lights to flushmounts and floor lamps, Dform has cohesive collections that glow with warmth. Dform lighting is distributed by Illuminating Experiences.
The Basket Saucer Suspension is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver Metallic
- Hand-assembled drum-shaped 2-ply wood veneer shade
- Poly core lamination and surface coating
- Matte White bottom acrylic diffuser
- Steel supports
- Silver Metallic finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 24" stem
- Made in USA
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Aspen, Birch
Size: 24 inch, 30 inch
- 24 inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 inch Option: One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 30 inch Option: Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 30 inch Option: Two 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 24 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 24"
- 24 inch Option Stem: Length 24"
- 24 inch Option Suspension: Length 35"
- 30 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
- 30 inch Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 30"
- 30 inch Option Stem: Length 24"
- 30 inch Option Suspension: Length 35"
Manufacturer IDs: view
UB128A, UB128B, UB96A, UB96B
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The quintessential Prairie School piece, the Arroyo Craftsman Huntington Multi-Light Pendant features distinctive horizontal lines and broad sheltering roofs. Each glass shade is handmade, offered here in various styles. The caging is solid brass and finished in organic finishes that ...
The idea that lighting is essential to accessorizing a space drives the design of the Standard Socket Spun Cluster Pendant. Though small in proportion, the delicate sequence of high-quality wood, copper and brass is remarkably customizable; choose any bulb style ...
A playful, bubbly design that combines the uniqueness and character of an antique with the freshness of modern aesthetic. The Moooi Prop Light Round Suspension comes equipped with 48 or 96 LED lights (single or double, respectively) in round glass ...