An exploration of transforming flat sheet materials into textural and sculptural forms. The Dform Basket Saucer Suspension, made of interlocking die-cut wood veneers, is hand-assembled and creates a dynamic interplay of pattern and shadow. The disc shape allows illumination to spread over a wide area.
Designer James Dieter started Dform Design in Brooklyn, New York in 2001, specializing in contemporary wood veneer lighting fixtures. From modern pendant lights to flushmounts and floor lamps, Dform has cohesive collections that glow with warmth. Dform lighting is distributed by Illuminating Experiences.
The Basket Saucer Suspension is available with the following:
- Hand-assembled drum-shaped 2-ply wood veneer shade
- Poly core lamination and surface coating
- Matte White bottom acrylic diffuser
- Steel supports
- Silver Metallic finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 24" stem
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- 24 inch option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 30 inch option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 24 in. Option: Diameter 24"
- 30 in. Option: Diameter 30"
- Fixture: Height 11"
- Suspension: Length 35"
- Stem: Length 24"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...