Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Barrington Pendant is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Solid cast brass supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Three 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 14", Height 24"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 72"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 17", Height 27.75"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 75.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Traditional American design melds seamlessly with contemporary to create the Hudson Valley Rumsford Pendant. Gently curvaceous light holders are arranged in a cluster within a frame of two soft-cornered rectangles. This open structure allows the exposed bulbs to freely diffuse ...
Modern and minimal but soft around the edges, the Hudson Valley Sweeny Pendant offers a welcoming design for transitional interiors. Scalloped edges on the neutral shade are echoed in the ceiling canopy, creating a dreamy and comfortable impression. A glass ...
Lovely period lighting for the modern home. Available in a variety of finishes and sizes, the Hudson Valley Hudson Falls Pendant features a classic flat dome steel shade, designed to protect the light source while also leaving it exposed. Use ...