FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Barrington Downlight Chandelier is available with the following:
- Opal Etched glass shades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 6' of chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Opal Etched
Finish: Brushed Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Number of Lights: 3, 4
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- 3 Light Option Chain: Length 6'
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 22.75", Diameter 22.5"
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 94.75"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 5", Diameter 7.88"
- 4 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- 4 Light Option Chain: Length 6'
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Height 23.25", Diameter 26"
- 4 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 95.25"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Height 5", Diameter 7.88"
Manufacturer IDs: view
F2250/3BS, F2250/3ORB, F2251/4BS, F2251/4ORB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Brimming with rustic charm, the Angelo Two-Tier Chandelier by Feiss makes that perfect welcome-home statement for any interior setting. Its ringed body is made of a two-toned Distressed Weathered Oak and is supported by Slated Grey Metal arms that cascade ...
Inspired by historic, industrial design, the Loras Chandelier by Feiss brings a strong, traditional aesthetic to your interior décor. Its body consists of a ringed Dark Weathered Iron-finished frame from which several hand-crafted Clear Seeded glass shades suspend. Each shade ...
Industrial strength meets elegant sparkle. The Feiss Ethan F2630/8 Chandelier features 8 glistening Clear glass shades arranged on alternating sides of the central steel bar. The deep dual finish of Antique Forged Iron and Brushed Steel adds even greater depth ...