FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Barrington Downlight Chandelier is available with the following:
- Opal Etched glass shades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 6' of chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Opal Etched
Finish: Brushed Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Number of Lights: 3, 4
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- 3 Light Option Chain: Length 6'
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 22.75", Diameter 22.5"
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 94.75"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 5", Diameter 7.88"
- 4 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- 4 Light Option Chain: Length 6'
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Height 23.25", Diameter 26"
- 4 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 95.25"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Height 5", Diameter 7.88"
Manufacturer IDs: view
F2250/3BS, F2250/3ORB, F2251/4BS, F2251/4ORB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Feiss Lismore Chandelier harmoniously combines traditional taper shades with a metal structure, making it a simple addition to any transitional space. Balanced on a suspended ring, each fabric shade features a pressed crystal detail, adding a subtle dash of ...
Rife with mountain luxe style, the Jacksboro 2-Tier Chandelier by Feiss features an edgy, two-toned artisanal body finished in Dark and Regular Antique Copper. Two tiers of symmetrically spaced glass tube shades sit atop rounded bobeches, enhancing the light from ...
There's no mistaking the natural beauty of the Feiss Aliya 2-Tier Chandelier. Its swooping steel arms, its Rustic Iron finish... The entire look is simple and earthy, accented by distressed wood drops that together suggest supple tree limbs. This grand ...