In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The Bank 96 inch Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Fabric upholstery, steel legs
- Fill Material: High resiliency foam, sinuous steel springs and back
- Frame Material: Double-doweled, corner-blocked kiln-dried hardwood
- Brick: 31% hemp/29% cotton/40% polyester
- Lava: 58% polyester/23% olefin/19% acrylic
- Linen: 100% polypropylene
- Mink Velvet: 100% velvet
- Rostenkowski Blue: 80% polyester/20% linen
- Assembly Required
- Made In USA
Color: Brick, Lava, Linen, Mink Velvet, Rostenkowski Blue
Finish: Blackened Metal, Brass
- Item Width 96", Height 27.1", Depth 36":
Manufacturer IDs: view
BA1-96SFAT-GY, BA1-96SFAT-LD, BA1-96SFAT-LN, BA1-96SFAT-LV, BA1-96SFAT-RD, BA1-96SFBS-GY, BA1-96SFBS-LD, BA1-96SFBS-LN, BA1-96SFBS-LV, BA1-96SFBS-RD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A classic, symmetrical design harkening back to mid-century modern archetypes. The Gus Modern Adelaide Bi-Sectional Sofa features structured cushions--including vintage-style side cushions--with crisply upholstered fabric over Dacron-wrapped fill. The tapered legs and frame are made out of FSC-Certified ash wood. ...