FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
When Gandia Blasco moved into the realm of outdoor furniture at the end of the 1980s, Gan Rugs was born to carry on the brand's original focus on indoor furniture, area rugs and other home decor. Then as now, the company focuses on craftsmanship, innovative design and imagining all the living spaces that rugs can create. Based in Spain, Gan Rugs employs skilled artisans in India to bring their designs to life.
The Bandas Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
- Material: 100% new wool, Velcro 100% polyester
- Rug Construction: Hand Loomed
- Made In India
Color: Natural, Orange, Turquoise
Size: 5 ft 11 in x 8 ft 3 in, 7 ft 11 in x 8 ft 3 in, 9 ft 10 in x 8 ft 3 in
- 5 ft 11 in x 8 ft 3 in Option Item Length 71", Width 99", Weight 23Lbs., Pile Height 0.32":
- 7 ft 11 in x 8 ft 3 in Option Item Length 95", Width 99", Weight 31Lbs., Pile Height 0.32":
- 9 ft 10 in x 8 ft 3 in Option Item Length 118", Width 99", Weight 38Lbs., Pile Height 0.32":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A painterly approach to furnishing your living space. The Gan Rugs Abstract Rug was designed by Charlotte Lancelot, employing the classic cross-stich technique. A perforated wool felt base provides a template for the seemingly random weaving of colored felt yarns. ...