Established by designer Carlo Zerbaro in Vicenza, Italy, &'Costa is an experimental lighting studio. The unique contemporary lighting that emerges is the result of the singular vision, passion and innovation of the collective design team.
The Bambu L157 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Alessandro Trentin, Carlo Zerbaro
- Steel mesh and wood shade
- Methacrylate tube diffuser
- Satin finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 78.74" suspension cables with ceiling supports
- Adjustable height
- Energy efficient
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Zerbaro and Trentin
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Steel Mesh with Canaletto Walnut, Steel Mesh with Wenge
- Cable: Length 78.74"
- Canopy: Height 2.76", Diameter 1.97"
- Fixture: Width 61.81", Height 2.76"
- Shade: Diameter 2.95"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.