FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Bamboo Linear Waterfall is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Hand-formed, fire-polished shades
- Sleek, precise metalwork
- Cloth-braided adjustable suspension cords matching finish
- Can take up to 10W 120V MR16 GU10 bulbs
- Using bulb in cart: CRI is 80, Color Temperature is 3000K, Average Life is 25,000 hours
- Using bulb in cart lumens output is: 2160 (3 Light), 3600 (5 Light)
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
Number of Lights: 3, 5
- 3 Light Option: Three 6 Watt (720 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 6 Watt (720 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 19", Height 13.8", Depth 6":
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 135.1":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Width 31", Height 13.8", Depth 6":
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 135.1":
Manufacturer IDs: view
PLB0018-03-BS-MM-001, PLB0018-03-BS-SS-001, PLB0018-03-BS-TT-001, PLB0018-03-FB-MM-001, PLB0018-03-FB-SS-001, PLB0018-03-FB-TT-001, PLB0018-05-BS-MM-001, PLB0018-05-BS-SS-001, PLB0018-05-BS-TT-001, PLB0018-05-FB-MM-001, PLB0018-05-FB-SS-001, PLB0018-05-FB-TT-001
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Fredrick Ramond Gemma Linear Suspension is like jewelry for the home. Dozens of stunning crystal prisms refract and reflect the illumination, creating a rainbow of colors as well as having a timeless style. The minimal frame and simplicity throughout ...
An artful juxtaposition of strength and fragility, form and function, lit and unlit surfaces. The Carlyle Corona Linear Suspension by Hammerton Studio brings these appealing contrasts to your surrounding space with its narrow, hand-polished steel body and rounded, Blown glass ...
Both rustic and modern, the Maxim Lighting Bodega Bay Linear Suspension features distressed wood combined with a exposed nostalgic bulbs and a rich finish. An oval wooden ring encircles the bulbs, the wood having a hand finished charm which nicely ...