Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Axis Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed in 2011
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric, Acrylic
- 2 fabric shades with contrasting trim
- 2 White acrylic bottom diffusers
- Metal frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and three 12" stems
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Two 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass w/Cocoa Brown Accents and Scalloped Fondine, Blackened Antique Nickel w/Matte Black Accents and Ascot White
- Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Diffuser: Diameter 15"
- Fixture: Width 42", Height 15.25", Depth 16"
- Shade: Height 12", Lower Diameter 16", Upper Diameter 14.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28.75", Adjustable To 64.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.