Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Axis Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 2 fabric shades with contrasting trim
- 2 White acrylic bottom diffusers
- Metal frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Aged Brass w/Cocoa Brown Accents and Scalloped Fondine, Blackened Antique Nickel w/Matte Black Accents and Ascot White
- Four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Width 42", Depth 16"
- Shade: Height 12", Upper Diameter 14.5", Lower Diameter 16"
- Diffuser: Diameter 15"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.