Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Axis Large Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
Glass Color: Amber Swirl, Opal, Sand, White Art
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 5.6", Width 28", Depth 4.8"
- Plate: Height 5", Width 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.