A low profile shade and hand-forged wrought iron framing gives the Hubbardton Forge Axis Large Adjustable Drum Pendant a strong, composed presence in the soft contemporary space. It features an adjustable height and can be mounted on sloped ceilings of up to 45 degrees.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Axis Large Adjustable Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Opal glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Adjustable height
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Fluorescent option utilizes three 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 27.8", Diameter 28.3"
- Shade: Height 6", Diameter 27"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...