With the Hubbardton Forge Axis Impressions Pendant, everything that distinguishes the Axis collection--a smooth, simple shade and strong hand-forged iron frame--is shifted to the side. The curved hand-blown Opal glass shade is framed by iron on 2 and-a-half sides. This frame includes an intriguingly geometric decorative detail on the bottom.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Axis Impressions Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown Opal glass shade (Acid-etched with White interior casing)
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- One telescoping stem
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Suspension - Short Option: Length Adjustable From 29.3", Adjustable To 36.7"
- Suspension - Long Option: Length Adjustable From 43.3", Adjustable To 50.7"
- Suspension - Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 36.2", Adjustable To 43.7"
- Fixture: Height 5.7", Width 6.7", Depth 3"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...