Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Axis Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Scalloped drum-shaped fabric shade with contrasting trim
- White acrylic diffuser
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and three 12" extension rods
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Natural Brass with Fondine, Blackened Antique Nickel with Ascot White
- Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Fixture: Height 18.5", Diameter 24"
- Shade: Height 18.5", Lower Diameter 24", Upper Diameter 22"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 32", Adjustable To 68"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.