Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Axis Drum Pendant (Blackened Nickel/Ascot White) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Scalloped drum-shaped fabric shade with contrasting trim
- White acrylic diffuser
- Blackened Antique Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and three 12" extension rods
- UL Listed
- Three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 36", Width 10"
- Shade: Height 14", Width 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.