Referencing Gerrit Rietveld's 1917 tube light fixture, the Sonneman Axes LED Multi-Light Pendant (mostly) adheres to the conceptual artistic aesthetics embodied in the De Stijl movement (1917-1931). Exemplified by straight lines and primary colors, the Bright Satin Aluminum finish deviates, but the mixed color options are straight up De Stijl. LED technology pushes a 100-year-old innovation into the present.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Axes LED Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- White Etched acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. adjustable cable
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) or standard incandescent (TRIAC) dimmer (not included)
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 1200 (6 Lights), 2000 (10 Lights)
- UL/ETL Listed
Black, Red and Yellow,
Bright Satin Aluminum
Number of Lights:
- 6-Light option utilizes a 15 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- 10-Light option utilizes a 25 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Canopy - 6-Light: Diameter 8"
- Canopy - 10-Light: Diameter 12"
- Suspension - 10-Light: Length Adjustable To 140"
- Suspension - 6-Light: Length Adjustable To 136"
- 6-Light Option: Height 16", Diameter 16"
- 10-Light Option: Height 20", Diameter 16"
- Cable: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...