Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Avon Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Opal glass shades
- Wall plate
- UL Listed
Finish: Brushed Nickel with Etched Opal, Polished Chrome with Cased Opal
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights, 6 Lights
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Lights Option Plate: Width 7.25"
- 4 Lights Option Plate: Width 7.25"
- 6 Lights Option Plate: Width 18"
- 2 Lights Option Plate: Width 7.25"
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Width 14.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 23"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Width 31.75"
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Width 48"
- Fixture: Height 8", Depth 6.25"
- Plate: Height 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.