Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 years later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Avico Suspension Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Charles Williams in 2006
- Material: Dome-shaped polyethylene shade with White interior
- Chrome metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable steel suspension cable
- Optional 35.4" methacrylate bottom diffuser sold separately. For ordering information, call customer service at 877.445.4486
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (up to 30 degrees)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black, Silver, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 157.4":
- Large Option Fixture Height 31.1", Diameter 63":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 188.5":
- Small Option Cable Length 157.4":
- Small Option Fixture Height 22.2", Diameter 47.2":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 179.6":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
UL5561/0AG/BI, UL5561/0BI, UL5561/0N/BI, UL5561AG/BI, UL5561BI, UL5561N/BI
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Revitalizing and reinterpreting classic Fine Art Lamps formats, the Fine Art Lamps Relativity 800140ST Suspension makes simple lines and clear functionality its personal style statement. This fixture has a warm antique hand-rubbed steel finish, with mesh panels and early 20th ...
The Artemide Pipe Suspension is a ceiling mounted light for directional direct/indirect fluorescent lighting. It features a flexible steel body, a polycarbonate shade and energy-saving fluorescent lamping. Designed by Herzog & Demeuron. Winner of the 2004 Compasso d'Oro Award.
The Terzani Magdalena Suspension Lamp, is a bold statement of Star Wars proportions. The light weight, tinted metal globe lets luminosity escape through its intricate configuration and cast amazing patterns on interior walls. The lamp consists of two hemispheres that ...