Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Avico Suspension Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Charles Williams
- Dome-shaped polyethylene shade with White interior
- Metal base
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 157.4" steel suspension cable
- Designed by Charles Williams, 2006
- Optional 35.4" methacrylate bottom diffuser sold separately. For ordering information, call customer service at 877.445.4486
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black, Silver, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option Cable: Length 157.4"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 22.2", Diameter 47.2"
- Large Option Cable: Length 157.4"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 31.1", Diameter 63"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.