FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Avia Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Zaha Hadid
- Material: Lentiflex® polycarbonate shade with stainless steel supports
- Lentiflex® is a material that makes its surface appear mutlifaceted with many small prisms
- Fifty layers of polycarbonate with slight mobility
- Iridescent light passes through the material without harsh glare
- Field-cuttable suspension cable included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Black, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 39 Watt (530 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 39 Watt (530 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 39 Watt (530 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: One 39 Watt (530 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Six 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 55.12"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 33.46", Diameter 17.72", Weight 12.13 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 88.58"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 55.12"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 39.37", Diameter 20.47", Weight 15.43 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 94.49"
- Large Option Cable: Length 55.12"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 47.24", Diameter 23.62", Weight 24.25 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 102.36"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 55.12"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 54.6", Diameter 29.55", Weight 35 Lbs.
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 109.72"
Manufacturer IDs: view
AVI84SOS0001N_000, AVI84SOS0001W_000, AVI84SOS0002N_000, AVI84SOS0002W_000, AVI84SOS0003N_000, AVI84SOS0003W_000
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Oggetti Luce Bolle 120 Suspension features a stunningly intricate pattern of round glass balls that vary in shade. Bolle (aka Bubbles) is handmade in Murano, Italy, by glass artist L. Ferro. Five bulbs in the stainless steel canopy shine ...
A mirrored melange of glass and metal, the Viso Gia Round Suspension is bedecked to bedazzle. A contemporary Chrome-plated circular frame is encrusted with tightly configured rows of dazzling four-faceted Ashfour crystals, the level of glittering bling offering a ring ...