Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Avaston Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- White glass shade
- Steel cap for non-light use
- 3 composite blades
- Includes TR24WH Wall/Handheld control
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" downrod
- 52" blade span
- Varying blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- Airflow: 5309 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 72 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 74 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
- Reverse switch on fan body
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Oil-Rubbed Bronze with Cherry, Satin Nickel with Walnut
- Two 50 Watt 120 Volt JD T4 Minican Base Halogen lamps (included).
- Downrod: Diameter 11", Length 6"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.8"
- Fan Body: Height 17.05"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.