FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ever since it was founded in 2006, Chandra has been consistently dedicated to giving their customers authentic, handcrafted rugs. Chandra rugs are all made by hand by skilled artisans using only the finest materials; the resulting floor coverings are comfortable, long-lasting and crafted in an alluring and constantly growing array of creative colors and patterns--ranging from traditional to modern and everywhere in-between.
The Avalisa 6108 Rug is available with the following:
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool, cotton backing
- Rug pad highly recommended
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Rug Traffic Levels: 4
- Made In India
Size: 3 ft 6 in x 5 ft 6 in, 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in, 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in
- 3 ft 6 in x 5 ft 6 in Option Item Length 66", Width 42":
- 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in Option Item Length 90", Width 60":
- 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in Option Item Length 126", Width 93":
- When cleaning a Chandra handmade rug, a suction only vacuum setting is usually best to prevent excess pilling or fuzzing. Clean up any spots or spills immediately. In order to act quickly, it is important to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Artistry in residence: the Chandra Inhabit 21617 Rug features a wavy pattern rendered in pure New Zealand wool. This kind of wool possesses numerous desirable properties—it’s naturally durable, stain-resistant and flame-retardant. The indulgently luxurious textures and dimensions of this ultra-modern ...
In an intriguing blend of formality and casualness, the pattern of the Chandra Jessica Swift 28900 Rug features straight rows of swirling, hand-drawn dots. The mostly taupe and cream palette is accentuated by random bright pops of teal. The entire ...
Borrowing inspiration from outdoor garden paths, the ultra-modern Chandra Inhabit 21619 Rug brings a pebbled effect indoors with smooth rock shapes and cool neutral tones. Handcrafted by skilled artisans using plush 100% New Zealand wool—a fiber celebrated for being naturally ...