Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Autumn Rug is available with the following:
- Made of 60% wool/40% polyester
- Hand tufted shag construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Size: 5'2 x 7'6, 7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option: Width 5.17', Length 7.5'
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option: Width 7.83', Length 9.83'
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The perfect fit for modern living areas. The Mat-The-Basics Puzzle Rug is made out of small pieces of old restored wool rugs that are fitted together perfectly and painstakingly hand stitched using leftover dyed yarns. The unique methods and materials ...
The Mat-The-Basics Landscape Rug looks like an illusion and feels like a dream. It features a dynamic swirling pattern, each ring clearly defined by alternating colors and textures. The rug is hand tufted out of 100% polyester yarns to create ...