Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Autumn Rug is available with the following:
- Made of 60% wool/40% polyester
- Hand tufted shag construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Size: 5'2 x 7'6, 7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option: Width 5.17', Length 7.5'
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option: Width 7.83', Length 9.83'
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Mat-The-Basics Branch Rug features bare, multi-tonal branches emblazoned against a stormy grey or creamy white sky. The intricate pattern is machine made using a blend of soft New Zealand wool and subtly shiny viscose. After construction, the rug has ...