The Fire Farm Aurora Pendant designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstone shimmers with the beauty and excitement of fire light. Chance determines the irregularities of the crushed metal mesh shade, making each shade unique. The Aurora Pendant features a hand folded mesh shade available in Brass, Copper, or Stainless Steel mesh, a textured Black painted canopy and Eight foot Black cord.
The Fire Farm collection includes contemporary and new age lighting designs using copper, cloth, mesh, and stones. It features the work of artisan designers such as Adam Jackson Pollock, Christine Williams, and Elizabeth Meredith. Made in USA.
The Aurora Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand folded mesh metal shade
- Black painted ceiling canopy
- Eight foot adjustable Black cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstone
- Small Shade: Height 14", Width 16"
- Large Shade: Height 10.5", Width 17"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable To 110"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable To 106.5"
- Hanging Length - Extra large: Overall Length Adjustable To 108"
- Cord: Length 96"
- Extra Large Shade: Height 12", Width 24"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...