A soft contemporary piece, the Hubbardton Forge Aura Adjustable Round Suspension is a handsome piece that complements a variety of design schemes. Its rounded hand-forged frame acts as a halo of light, a result of light shining through solid clear-cut glass blocks with frosted backs.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Aura Adjustable Round Suspension is available with the following:
- Clear glass blocks with frosted backs
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Suspension cables
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Fixture: Height 3", Diameter 28.9"
- Shade: Height 2.44"
- Canopy: Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...