Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Aubrey Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Fabric upholstery (button tufted seat)
- Fill Material: Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam
- Frame Material: Kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood
- Berkeley Shield: 95% polyester/5% linen, Leaside Driftwood: 52% polyester/48% acrylic, Parliament Stone: 100% polyester, Velvet Blush: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is double rub tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Solid ash base: natural finish for Velvet Blush, walnut finish for other fabric options
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric Color: Berkeley Shield, Leaside Driftwood, Parliament Stone, Velvet Blush
- Item: Width 84", Height 31", Depth 36", Seat Height 17"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A customer favorite for years, and for good reason. The Gus Modern Jane Seating Collection has a clean, mid-century modern look that will appeal in all kinds of living areas, traditional to contemporary. These beautifully tailored pieces feature reversible top-stitched ...