Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Atwood Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Natural walnut veneer
- Fill Material: High density foam
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Top-stitched and tufted fabric upholstery
- Berkeley Coral: 95% polyester/5% linen, Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen, Totem Storm: 100% polyester, Urban Tweed Ink: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Berkeley Coral, Cabana Hemp, Muskoka Surf, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink
- Item: Width 82", Height 27", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSFATWO-bercor, ECSFATWO-cabhem-wn, ECSFATWO-mu-wn, ECSFATWO-tt-wn, ECSFATWO-ui-wn
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A most distinguished sofa for modern interiors. The Gus Modern Thatcher Sofa features a unique diamond-shaped quilted pattern across the integrated seat and back, lending the overall piece a lovely, structured look. And the unique details continue through subtly flared ...
The Gus Modern Harbord Sofa has a clean mid-century modern aesthetic that's amped up with fine tailoring and unique details. The seat cushion is top-stitched and hand-tufted, integrated together with a tight back cushion. The arms show off distinctive flanged ...