Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Atwood Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Top-stitched and tufted fabric upholstery
- Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Totem Storm: 100% polyester, Urban Tweed Ink: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped back and seat cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Walnut natural wood veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
Fabric: Cabana Hemp, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink
Position: Left, Right
- Item: Height 27", Width 92", Depth 65"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.