Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Atwood Chair is available with the following:
- Top-stitched and tufted fabric upholstery
- Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen, Totem Storm: 100% polyester, Urban Tweed Ink: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Walnut natural wood veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Berkeley Coral, Laurentian Onyx, Leaside Driftwood, Muskoka Surf, Oxford Quartz, Parliament Stone, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink
- Item: Width 35", Height 27", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHATWO-cabhem-wn, ECCHATWO-mu-wn, ECCHATWO-tt-wn, ECCHATWO-ui-wn
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
While it has a shorter profile than its Highback cousin, the Vitra Skape Lowback Executive Chair still conveys plenty of authority...and superior comfort. Designed by Antonio Citerrio, the chair has an elegant profile, with a curved back and wings upholstered ...
Ah, the softness of pine...The Artek Pirkka Bench combines the comfort of earthy wood with the style of mid-century modern simplicity. Part of a larger collection of furniture designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara, the Pirkka Bench provides a handsome seat at ...
Verner Panton created the Vitra Amoebe Chair in 1970 as a comfy, sculptural lounge piece for his famous Visiona installation in Cologne, France. The curves and bright colors make Amoebe playful (and representative of the cheery early '70s spirit), while ...