Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Atwood Chair is available with the following:
- Top-stitched and tufted fabric upholstery
- Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen, Totem Storm: 100% polyester, Urban Tweed Ink: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Walnut natural wood veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Berkeley Coral, Laurentian Onyx, Leaside Driftwood, Muskoka Surf, Oxford Quartz, Parliament Stone, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink
- Item: Width 35", Height 27", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHATWO-cabhem-wn, ECCHATWO-mu-wn, ECCHATWO-tt-wn, ECCHATWO-ui-wn
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Clean, versatile and positively plush. The Gus Modern Richmond Chair features smooth upholstery with crisp French seams. Within the reversible cushions is a soft, cushy blend of waterfowl feather down. Both available fabric colors are complemented by the dark Wenge ...
While certainly at home in contemporary settings, the Carl Hansen CH44 Lounge Chair has a comfortable, cozy Shaker-inspired design well-suited to just about any interior. It has a solid hardwood frame with curved slats for the back and visible joints ...