Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Atwood Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Fabric and Wood
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Top-stitched and tufted fabric upholstery
- Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen, Totem Storm: 100% polyester, Urban Tweed Ink: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Walnut natural wood veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Cabana Hemp, Muskoka Surf, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink
- Item: Width 35", Height 27", Depth 34"
- Seat: Height 17"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHATWO-cabhem-wn, ECCHATWO-mu-wn, ECCHATWO-tt-wn, ECCHATWO-ui-wn
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.