Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered in Pomona, California, offers high-quality ceiling fans in a range of timeless styles that are engineered for superior energy efficiency.
The Atria Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- One upper Faux Alabaster glass diffuser and one lower Faux Alabaster glass diffuser
- Aged Bronze finish
- Five outdoor carved wood blades in Reclaimed Antique color
- One W-81 Wet-rated Wall Control with four fan speeds, full-range light dimming, and Snow White faceplate
- One ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and ceilings with up to a 31 degree slope
- One 5 in. downrod
- 68 in. blade span
- 11 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 9042 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 93 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 97 cfm/watt (high)
- XTR200 30mm motor
- Lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings
- Uplight option utilizes one 90 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included). Downlight option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Halogen lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Blade Diameter 68":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Modern efficiency and unsurpassed comfort in an early 20th century design. Designed to circulate air in large spaces, the Minka Aire Vintage Gyro Ceiling Fan features adjustable high performance twin turbofans, attached to an assembly that rotates 360 degrees. The ...
Neo-transitional style for low ceilings. Inspired by a long-time favorite, the Minka Aire Delano II Ceiling Fan crowns a room in elegance, its stately motor housing leaving a strong impression in the den or bedroom. The full function wall control ...
The Minka Aire Gyro 42 in. Fan generates superb air circulation through its high-performance twin Turbofans and 360-degree rotation. Great for rooms 90 square feet or less, like a small bedroom, office or galley kitchen. Unique style in an advanced ...