A 3-point suspension for the geometrically inclined. The Ingo Maurer aTool Suspension is a creative and unique solution to contemporary overhead lighting; its aluminum shade rotates 360 degrees and offers a 45 degree tilt, and its suspension cables allow for unlimited height/width combinations. Suitable for both flat and sloped ceilings, this Christoph Matthias piece is a functional piece of art for rooms ranging from the office to the modern dining room.
For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The aTool Suspension is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Stainless steel and plastic
- Matte Grey finish
- Ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- 118.1 cable"
- 3 wires
- Adjustable height and width
- Rotates 360 degrees and head tilts 45 degrees
- Suitable for sloped and flat ceilings
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Christoph Matthias, 2003
- Fixture: Width Adjustable To 157.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 31.5", Adjustable To 94.5"
- Cable: Length 118.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...