Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Atlas Wall/Ceiling Combo is available with the following:
- Translucent acrylic shade
- Polycarbonate cover
- Round white base with square outset
- Head is adjustable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- Made in Spain
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 6.5", Adjustable To 9.8", Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 8.9", Diameter 4.3"
- Plate: Diameter 4", Depth 1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.